Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nicotine Fix

Myself: Oregon Taxi, may I have your phone number please?

Lady: Yes, its XXX-XXX-XXXX. We took a taxi from the chinese bar in downtown and your driver let us out on the side of the road, and there is alot of traffic here where we can get hit, so we need another cab to come pick us up.

Myself: So where are you guys at?

Lady: We are at the corner of Se Bruce and SE Skylar.

Myself: Ok, is there an address you can give me, or a buisness name so I can look up an address? My computer doesnt allow me to put in two named streets.

Lady: No, we are just at the corner of SE Bruce and SE Skylar. Its the same place your driver left us at.

Myself: Ok, well I am still going to need a buisness name or an address, or I cant send you a cab.

Lady: Well, you need to because your driver kicked us out here and thats not cool.

Myself: Ok well, what was the cab number?

Lady: I dont know, you need to figure that out, your the dispatcher.

Myself: Did you call for a taxi on this phone number?

Lady: Yes.

Myself: Ok, one second.

(I look through my call history, and don't see any information listed in the computer. I then hear the voice dispatcher tell all of us not to send "Rebecca" a cab at the corner of SE Skylar and SE Bruce. Apparently the driver kicked her out for lighting a cigarette in the taxi, and when he told her to not smoke and pointed to the "NO SMOKING" sign, she tried peeling it off the window)

Myself: Ok, I just heard from a driver over the radio that you tried smoking and peeling off the stickers inside his cab, so I am going to put you on the "No Cab List", and you can call someone else to pick you up.

Lady: What! You guys left me here and I can get hurt, I demand you send me a car right now!

Myself: Not my problem, you should have thought about that before smoking in his taxi and vandilising his car.

Lady: Let, me speak to your lawyer, I am going to personally sue you and your company.

Myself: I dont know who are lawyer is, and I highly doubt you have a case against me.

Lady: Well, let me speak to a higher up, because this is totally unacceptable.

Myself: I can transfer you to the supervisors voice mail, and he can contact you back whenever he gets a chance sometime in the next few days.

Lady: Sure, whats that drivers name?

Myself: I dont know.

Lady: Yes, you do. Your a fucken liar.

Myself: No I dont. We have over 250 drivers. I dont know each by name.

Lady: You are a liar, you know who he is. You spoke with him.

Myself: So its true then. The voice dispatcher spoke to the right driver.

Lady: Yes!

Myself: So you did smoke in the cab and tried peeling off his stickers then.

Lady: Ye......No. Whats his name!

Myself: I will transfer you to the supervisors voicemail. If you want to talk to them about someone, my name is _____, and they will pull the voice recordings of this call, the video footage from the cameras inside the taxi, and contact you back.

Lady: FINE!

(I transfered the bitch to the supervisors voice mail, and its been almost 5 days since, still havent heard anything!)

No comments: